What’s New - February, 2013
Published February 1, 2013
We were busy again this past month, however our changes weren’t quite as visible as they were from the previous update. That said, there are a number of new features and refinements that are now available on Articents. They are:
- We will now attempt to auto-fill your customer’s city and state once they provide their Zip Code. This not only saves the customer time, but it also helps prevent erroneous shipping information.
- Improved order notifications for all order activity. You will now receive separate emails notifying you when an order is Pending, Completed, Cancelled or Refunded. In addition, you will also be presented with an alert showing all non-reviewed orders every time you log into Articents.
- Enhanced order filtering tools to help locate past and current customer orders
For our Premium customers, we’ve also added the following:
- An online gallery displaying items that you have previously sold
- Ability to track and record items sold from other sources outside of Articents. This will help you keep track of all of your sales while also showing the world a portfolio of your past work.